SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

Morning routine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miniang

Female
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Morning routine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 6:15 am

milakumis wrote:
miniang wrote:
milakumis wrote:

whats nano particles? never hear

theyre this really tiny water particls that comes out from the hair dryer...its to moisturize the hair at the same time while you're drying your hair so your hair wont over heat
it seriously works for me, also the hair dryer is so high quality that it takes me only few minutes for my hair to dry out..love it bcs it doesn't damage my hair either

will it leak? bcs im afraid if i use them for a long time then it will leak since it has to product moist to protect our hair right

oh no nooo, the water particles are derived from the moisture of air surrounding actually, and they are nano sized which are smaller than steam particles...so like verrrryyyyyy tiny, unimaginably tiny hahahaha

im not really an expert in the science behind it but its just really high tech, that's how progressive Panasonic is in terms of technology
Back to top Go down
http://miniang90@yahoo.com
miniang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 6:33 am

milakumis wrote:
cokimoki wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

I think there's a way to shorten every step, for example you can try to iron your clothes one day before..i always do that so I wont have to do it in the morning bcs it takes up so much of my time

also I used to take sooo much time wearing makeup and get my hair done, but I try to minimize my makeup and i just take like 5 mins to do my hair..it seriously shorten so much of my time!

how do u do your hair in just 5 mins?? omg?? that's like impossible for me Laughing Laughing Laughing

im using this hair dryer, Panasonic Na-98..its soooo good bcs the hair dryer has nano particles that helps your hair stay moisturized while also drying it out!! bcs u know sometimes hair dryer tends to damage our hair right from the heart, but this doesn't!! its really quality

woooa whatttt? cant brain the logic to it moisturizing the hair

ikrr cause the function is to dry our hair so how does it works to moisturise our hair??

they don't use normal water particles, the tech uses moisture in air to generate these electrostatic atomized water particles they call "nanoe"...they are a billion times smaller than steam particles, so its really invisible and has 1000 times more water than than regular ions!! the tech is really advanced righttt, I also couldn't understand at first but after I read im so impressed with how they can come up with this technology to solve hair dryer problems Laughing

Last edited by miniang on Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 6:37 am

cokimoki wrote:
does the panasonic comes with any other color as well?? i wanna buy them but i think im gonna watch some review first~

gottt there's black and pink colour, the design is really sophisticated I really love itt Smile sure, you can read reviews there's a lot on youtube

if you wanna purchase or read reviews Panasonic sells them in their official shopee store too
https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-Nanoe-Double-Mineral-Hair-Dryer-EH-NA98-RP655-(1800W)-i.16615350.1765049097
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : drawing and singing
Registration date : 2021-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:33 pm

miniang wrote:
milakumis wrote:
miniang wrote:
milakumis wrote:

whats nano particles? never hear

theyre this really tiny water particls that comes out from the hair dryer...its to moisturize the hair at the same time while you're drying your hair so your hair wont over heat
it seriously works for me, also the hair dryer is so high quality that it takes me only few minutes for my hair to dry out..love it bcs it doesn't damage my hair either

will it leak? bcs im afraid if i use them for a long time then it will leak since it has to product moist to protect our hair right

oh no nooo, the water particles are derived from the moisture of air surrounding actually, and they are nano sized which are smaller than steam particles...so like verrrryyyyyy tiny, unimaginably tiny hahahaha

im not really an expert in the science behind it but its just really high tech, that's how progressive Panasonic is in terms of technology

really ah..im not up-to-date with hair dryer cause i rarely use them..but that's something new

Last edited by milakumis on Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odey-z87HKY
milakumis

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : drawing and singing

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:36 pm

miniang wrote:
milakumis wrote:
cokimoki wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

I think there's a way to shorten every step, for example you can try to iron your clothes one day before..i always do that so I wont have to do it in the morning bcs it takes up so much of my time

also I used to take sooo much time wearing makeup and get my hair done, but I try to minimize my makeup and i just take like 5 mins to do my hair..it seriously shorten so much of my time!

how do u do your hair in just 5 mins?? omg?? that's like impossible for me Laughing Laughing Laughing

im using this hair dryer, Panasonic Na-98..its soooo good bcs the hair dryer has nano particles that helps your hair stay moisturized while also drying it out!! bcs u know sometimes hair dryer tends to damage our hair right from the heart, but this doesn't!! its really quality

ikrr cause the function is to dry our hair so how does it works to moisturise our hair??

they don't use normal water particles, the tech uses moisture in air to generate these electrostatic atomized water particles they call "nanoe"...they are a billion times smaller than steam particles, so its really invisible and has 1000 times more water than than regular ions!! the tech is really advanced righttt, I also couldn't understand at first but after I read im so impressed with how they can come up with this technology to solve hair dryer problems Laughing

i mean. this is beyond my imagination bcs i only have bad experiences with hair dryer and i hope if im getting panasonic, i wont be facing the same problems. thanks for sharing btw!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odey-z87HKY
cokimoki

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Watching Kdramas and fashion

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:45 pm

miniang wrote:
cokimoki wrote:
does the panasonic comes with any other color as well?? i wanna buy them but i think im gonna watch some review first~

gottt there's black and pink colour, the design is really sophisticated I really love itt Smile sure, you can read reviews there's a lot on youtube

if you wanna purchase or read reviews Panasonic sells them in their official shopee store too

I see, okay then..its pretty hair dryer and the function is impressive but its still too expensive to me so I might look at other options if I wanna buy a new one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1XE8ON8fos
miniang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 1:25 pm

milakumis wrote:
miniang wrote:
milakumis wrote:
cokimoki wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

i mean. this is beyond my imagination bcs i only have bad experiences with hair dryer and i hope if im getting panasonic, i wont be facing the same problems. thanks for sharing btw!!

Panasonic is known for its good quality and longetivity, so no worries abt it Smile no problem!
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 1:29 pm

cokimoki wrote:
miniang wrote:
cokimoki wrote:

I see, okay then..its pretty hair dryer and the function is impressive but its still too expensive to me so I might look at other options if I wanna buy a new one

I understand, do think it thru tho bcs most hair dryers may seem ok but in the long run..the after effects may cause u more money to spend on hair damage
best of luck to u Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning routine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SABAH :: Umum :: Ladies Talk-
Jump to: