SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

Need help regarding washing machine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gongzaimee

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : account
Registration date : 2013-06-11

Need help regarding washing machine Empty
PostSubject: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 2:08 pm

I need help regarding my washing machine. Do you guys know why my laundry is smelly after wash? Weird because it is really noticeable when i washed my cotton type laundry, the other doesnt seems to smell.
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : renang
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 3:40 pm

gongzaimee wrote:
I need help regarding my washing machine. Do you guys know why my laundry is smelly after wash? Weird because it is really noticeable when i washed my cotton type laundry, the other doesnt seems to smell.

hmm does it happen recently or it always has been your first problems?
Back to top Go down
http://noorfaridahh@yahoo.com
miniang

Female
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 pm

gongzaimee wrote:

i think it's quite common if our washer turns out to be smelly after washing. but I don't know that it only happened to you when washing cotton material :/

does it gives odours to your clothes as well?
Back to top Go down
http://miniang90@yahoo.com
shams

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2019-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 11:04 am

gongzaimee wrote:

Have you ever cleaned the washer meh? everyone usually doesnt realize washer needs to be clean too...

Last edited by shams on Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shams

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 am

miniang wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

i think it's quite common if our washer turns out to be smelly after washing. but I don't know that it only happened to you when washing cotton material :/

Its common, but its not normal laa. I mean whats the purpose of washing if the clothes ended up being smelly right?

Last edited by shams on Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 4:26 pm

shams wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

have you ever cleaned the washer? everyone usually doesnt realize washer needs to be clean too

yes! bcs before this when I lived alone I just leave it like that. till I got scolded by my mom xD and she told me I need to clean them after wash clothes
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 4:29 pm

shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

its common but its not normal. i mean whats the purpose of washing if the clothes ended up being smelly right?

Haha ofcc. it could be the problem from the washer or either that the detergent is not that strong enough to overcome the dirt and smells
Back to top Go down
shams

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 4:33 pm

noorfaridahh wrote:
shams wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

have you ever cleaned the washer? everyone usually doesnt realize washer needs to be clean too

yes! bcs before this when I lived alone I just leave it like that. till I got scolded by my mom xD and she told me I need to clean them after wash clothes

But is it really necessary liddet? Never see my mom doing it lol

Last edited by shams on Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shams

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 4:35 pm

miniang wrote:
shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

its common but its not normal. i mean whats the purpose of washing if the clothes ended up being smelly right?

Haha ofcc. it could be the problem from the washer or either that the detergent is not that strong enough to overcome the dirt and smells

Aiyoo then what brand for washer that is good and hygienic? Im tired of researching can y'all recommend some.

Last edited by shams on Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 7:54 pm

shams wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
shams wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

but is it really necessary? i never see my mom doing it lol

bcs sometimes the detergent leftover or the dirt will stain the washer. but still dont have to wash everyday lahh. just if it gets worst get a new machine xD Razz
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 7:57 pm

shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

what brand for washer that is good and hygienic? im tired of researching can y''all recommend some

ive always been loyal to panasonic. ive started using them since the top load. but they now have new washer with different function
Back to top Go down
shams

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 12:24 pm

miniang wrote:
shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

what brand for washer that is good and hygienic? im tired of researching can y''all recommend some

ive always been loyal to panasonic. ive started using them since the top load. but they now have new washer with different function

Different function??? What do you mean, pls explain further confused

Last edited by shams on Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shams

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 12:25 pm

noorfaridahh wrote:
shams wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
shams wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

bcs sometimes the detergent leftover or the dirt will stain the washer. but still dont have to wash everyday lahh. just if it gets worst get a new machine xD Razz

Agree agree, yes im trying to find myself new one oso, still looking

Last edited by shams on Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 6:53 pm

shams wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
shams wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
shams wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

i agree, yes im trying to find myself new one, still looking

i have suggestion if u would like more information. i just found out about it and it's pretty interesting
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 7:00 pm

shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
shams wrote:
miniang wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:

different function? what do you mean, pls explain further

they have new technology which is Blue AG that helps better in cleaning clothes. it kills bacteria better la then usual. i think if u have babies at home it will be perfect to have one at home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help regarding washing machine   Need help regarding washing machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help regarding washing machine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SABAH :: Umum :: Ladies Talk-
Jump to: