SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

Morning routine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stellachew90

Female
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : swimming, skating, travelling
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 6:52 am

Hi girls, was wondering how do you manage your time to get ready in the morning?? Especially if your time is limited bcs you have to rush going to classes/work...

I often arrive few mins late bcs I couldn't manage my time properly..so many things to do!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
miniang

Female
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 am

stellachew90 wrote:
Hi girls, was wondering how do you manage your time to get ready in the morning?? Especially if your time is limited bcs you have to rush going to classes/work...

I often arrive few mins late bcs I couldn't manage my time properly..so many things to do!!

u still hv to go to office?? I only work frm home so I don't really do much in the morning, just quick bath and wearing my pjs Laughing hehe but maybe you have to maybe wake up earlier?? or try to find a way to speed up the process by lowering the amount of tasks you do..
Back to top Go down
http://miniang90@yahoo.com
stellachew90

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 11:16 am

miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

u still hv to go to office?? I only work frm home so I don't really do much in the morning, just quick bath and wearing my pjs Laughing hehe but maybe you have to maybe wake up earlier?? or try to find a way to speed up the process by lowering the amount of tasks you do..

i'm not much of a morning person hahaha also I get home very late, around 10 like that so I like to take enough sleep...I work at a the banking sector so yeah, no choice gotta go to the office still :/

I feel like every process I take in the morning is crucial...cant sacrifice one for the other!
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : drawing and singing
Registration date : 2021-02-23

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 4:46 pm

stellachew90 wrote:

now for me it's all online classes. but ill still get ready by waking up very early just to get ready for class. since I also have a lot of things to do in the morning
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odey-z87HKY
milakumis

Other / Decline to state

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 4:48 pm

stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

i'm not much of a morning person hahaha also I get home very late, around 10 like that so I like to take enough sleep...I work at a the banking sector so yeah, no choice gotta go to the office still :/

I feel like every process I take in the morning is crucial...cant sacrifice one for the other!

if that's the case maybe you can start simple. like you know, don't wash your hair in the morning? or get ready everything at night
Back to top Go down
cokimoki

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Watching Kdramas and fashion

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 4:54 pm

if you dont have much time in the morning, maybe you can try simple tips to get ready like simple hairstyles or makeups
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1XE8ON8fos
miniang

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:12 pm

stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

I think there's a way to shorten every step, for example you can try to iron your clothes one day before..i always do that so I wont have to do it in the morning bcs it takes up so much of my time

also I used to take sooo much time wearing makeup and get my hair done, but I try to minimize my makeup and i just take like 5 mins to do my hair..it seriously shorten so much of my time!
Back to top Go down
stellachew90

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:15 pm

milakumis wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

if that's the case maybe you can start simple. like you know, don't wash your hair in the morning? or get ready everything at night

i don't wash my hair every day but i do it quite often bcs if not i'd feel so greasy if i don't..huhu
Back to top Go down
stellachew90

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:17 pm

cokimoki wrote:
if you dont have much time in the morning, maybe you can try simple tips to get ready like simple hairstyles or makeups

i don't really wear that heavy makeup, but i do take time with my hair...i would use a hair dryer and straighten it sometimes bcs i hate it when its undone..that already takes like 30 mins of my time hhuhu
Back to top Go down
stellachew90

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:18 pm

miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

I think there's a way to shorten every step, for example you can try to iron your clothes one day before..i always do that so I wont have to do it in the morning bcs it takes up so much of my time

also I used to take sooo much time wearing makeup and get my hair done, but I try to minimize my makeup and i just take like 5 mins to do my hair..it seriously shorten so much of my time!

how do u do your hair in just 5 mins?? omg?? that's like impossible for me Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 4:29 pm

stellachew90 wrote:
milakumis wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

i don't wash my hair every day but i do it quite often bcs if not i'd feel so greasy if i don't..huhu

i get youu. what kind of hair shampoo are you using now? does it helps with greasy hair
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 4:32 pm

stellachew90 wrote:
cokimoki wrote:

i don't really wear that heavy makeup, but i do take time with my hair...i would use a hair dryer and straighten it sometimes bcs i hate it when its undone..that already takes like 30 mins of my time hhuhu

if that's the casee, I suggest you to change some of your hair routine. but not sure if it works for everyone
Back to top Go down
cokimoki

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 4:37 pm

stellachew90 wrote:
cokimoki wrote:

ehh but yours actually faster than mine. cause I took longer to get ready..Shocked Crying or Very sad
how u do it xD
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 9:11 am

stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

how do u do your hair in just 5 mins?? omg?? that's like impossible for me Laughing Laughing Laughing

im using this hair dryer, Panasonic Na-98..its soooo good bcs the hair dryer has nano particles that helps your hair stay moisturized while also drying it out!! bcs u know sometimes hair dryer tends to damage our hair right from the heart, but this doesn't!! its really quality
Back to top Go down
stellachew90

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 9:14 am

miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

im using this hair dryer, Panasonic Na-98..its soooo good bcs the hair dryer has nano particles that helps your hair stay moisturized while also drying it out!! bcs u know sometimes hair dryer tends to damage our hair right from the heart, but this doesn't!! its really quality

uuuu ive never heard of it, my hair dryer is so shit quality tho that's why it takes longer for me to dry my hair xD I don't want to turn on the heat so high bcs it can damage my hair easily...whats nano particles tho?
Back to top Go down
stellachew90

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 9:19 am

milakumis wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

i get youu. what kind of hair shampoo are you using now? does it helps with greasy hair

I use medicated shampoo from watsons, cant rmmbr the name but its orange color.. i hv scalp problems so i use tht one huhu
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 4:33 pm

stellachew90 wrote:
milakumis wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:

I use medicated shampoo from watsons, cant rmmbr the name but its orange color.. i hv scalp problems so i use tht one huhu

ohh. have u tried hair tonic? i think audace or schwarkopfz's is oke. it works pretty well for me to have thicker hair
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 4:34 pm

miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

whats nano particles? never hear

Last edited by milakumis on Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cokimoki

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 4:40 pm

miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

woooa whatttt? cant brain the logic to it moisturizing the hair
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 10:52 am

stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

uuuu ive never heard of it, my hair dryer is so shit quality tho that's why it takes longer for me to dry my hair xD I don't want to turn on the heat so high bcs it can damage my hair easily...whats nano particles tho?

nano particles are these verrrry tiny water particles..so when you dry your hair it doesn't dry out to the point of damange, bcs the water droplets seeps into your hair

but not like in a way it leaves your hair wet or anything haha
cool tech huh? its so amusing to me
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 10:56 am

milakumis wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

theyre this really tiny water particls that comes out from the hair dryer...its to moisturize the hair at the same time while you're drying your hair so your hair wont over heat
it seriously works for me, also the hair dryer is so high quality that it takes me only few minutes for my hair to dry out..love it bcs it doesn't damage my hair either
Back to top Go down
miniang

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 11:00 am

cokimoki wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

its the nano sized water particles..it doesn't actually come out from the same nozzle as the hot air, it comes out from above it...you can check out this link for how it works

https://www.panasonic.com/my/consumer/beauty/hair-dryer/eh-na98rp655-k655.html
Morning routine Nano10
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 4:44 pm

miniang wrote:
milakumis wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

theyre this really tiny water particls that comes out from the hair dryer...its to moisturize the hair at the same time while you're drying your hair so your hair wont over heat
it seriously works for me, also the hair dryer is so high quality that it takes me only few minutes for my hair to dry out..love it bcs it doesn't damage my hair either

will it leak? bcs im afraid if i use them for a long time then it will leak since it has to product moist to protect our hair right
Back to top Go down
milakumis

Other / Decline to state

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 4:47 pm

cokimoki wrote:
miniang wrote:
stellachew90 wrote:
miniang wrote:

ikrr cause the function is to dry our hair so how does it works to moisturise our hair??
Back to top Go down
cokimoki

Female

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 5:03 pm

does the panasonic comes with any other color as well?? i wanna buy them but i think im gonna watch some review first~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning routine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning routine   Morning routine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning routine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SABAH :: Umum :: Ladies Talk-
Jump to: