SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

Washing machine cleaning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
miniang

Female
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Washing machine cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm

I have always dried the inside of my washing machine and the detergent dispenser after use. But despite this there is black in the door seal and when I opened the debris filter there was a greyish/black deposit on the inside of the pipe I could see. I only ever use 40 degree wash and a non biological powder.

What is the best way to clean all the gunge out of my machine please. I have seen products advertised on the TV for this purpose. Do they work or is there a cheaper alternative?
Back to top Go down
http://miniang90@yahoo.com
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : renang
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:00 pm

miniang wrote:
I have always dried the inside of my washing machine and the detergent dispenser after use. But despite this there is black in the door seal and when I opened the debris filter there was a greyish/black deposit on the inside of the pipe I could see. I only ever use 40 degree wash and a non biological powder.

What is the best way to clean all the gunge out of my machine please. I have seen products advertised on the TV for this purpose. Do they work or is there a cheaper alternative?
not sure about the product they sold. but maybe u can try solution of hot water, vinegar and baking soda sit while u scrub the upper inside part of the unit with a scrub brush and toothbrush. dip ur tools down into the mixture before scrubbing. and pay close attention to the top of ur washing machine, where the lid closes shut. when you are finished scrubbing, close the lid and wait for it to drain. run one additional load using just hot water (no vinegar, baking soda or clothes) and ur washing machine should now be clean.
Back to top Go down
http://noorfaridahh@yahoo.com
miniang

Female
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:22 pm

noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

not sure about the product they sold. but maybe u can try solution of hot water, vinegar and baking soda sit while u scrub the upper inside part of the unit with a scrub brush and toothbrush. dip ur tools down into the mixture before scrubbing. and pay close attention to the top of ur washing machine, where the lid closes shut. when you are finished scrubbing, close the lid and wait for it to drain. run one additional load using just hot water (no vinegar, baking soda or clothes) and ur washing machine should now be clean.
this ia a good tips, thanks for sharing! but i never have any problem much with panasonic washer so i just clean it once or twice per month. bcs its really good and easy to use, this washer have Auto Tub Care function that automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle. a clean tub results in fresh clothes which is sooo great.
Back to top Go down
http://miniang90@yahoo.com
dediaty

Male
Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : promoter
Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:47 pm

noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

i really love diy since we knew whats the ingredients we put in to wash our belongings, but sometimes it can require a little too much of time right, isnt there any washer than can auto wash the washing machine, nowadays?
Back to top Go down
directlylaugh

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : plaing badminton
Registration date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:51 pm

miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

this ia a good tips, thanks for sharing! but i never have any problem much with panasonic washer so i just clean it once or twice per month. bcs its really good and easy to use, this washer have Auto Tub Care function that automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle. a clean tub results in fresh clothes which is sooo great.

that is so amazing, but i think panasonic is sometimes a little too expensive. im thinking of buying a new one too. is it recommendable for a house of 3?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:54 am

dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

not sure about the product they sold. but maybe u can try solution of hot water, vinegar and baking soda sit while u scrub the upper inside part of the unit with a scrub brush and toothbrush. dip ur tools down into the mixture before scrubbing. and pay close attention to the top of ur washing machine, where the lid closes shut. when u are finished scrubbing, close the lid and wait for it to drain. run one additional load using just hot water (no vinegar, baking soda or clothes) and ur washing machine should now be clean.

i really love diy since we knew whats the ingredients we put in to wash our belongings, but sometimes it can require a little too much of time right, isnt there any washer than can auto wash the washing machine, nowadays?
true safe ingredients to use, yep maybe if u want to change ur washing machine maybe can change to panasonic front lad washer. this washer have active speed wash delivers optimum wash performance in just 38 minutes. and also combine auto tub care function with blueag function. its hygiene not only for ur laundry but also for the washer.
Back to top Go down
lau123
lau123

Female
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : badminton
Registration date : 2013-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 10:13 am

directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

that is so amazing, but i think panasonic is sometimes a little too expensive. im thinking of buying a new one too. is it recommendable for a house of 3?
expensive but good for long term use. really recommend even you only live for 3 ppl but also you need to save space right. also if you want to wash your mattress you wont have to go for dobi, this washer can load for 11kg of laundry.
Back to top Go down
http://familyer@outlook.com
directlylaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 10:23 am

lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

expensive but good for long term use. really recommend even you only live for 3 ppl but also you need to save space right. also if you want to wash your mattress you wont have to go for dobi, this washer can load for 11kg of laundry.

yeah because im using top load, apparently its not just one, but its separated where one is for wash and one is for spinning, so it does take a lottt of space. does front load size is smaller or just the same?
Back to top Go down
dediaty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 10:31 am

noorfaridahh wrote:
dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

not sure about the product they sold. but maybe u can try solution of hot water, vinegar and baking soda sit while u scrub the upper inside part of the unit with a scrub brush and toothbrush. dip ur tools down into the mixture before scrubbing. and pay close attention to the top of ur washing machine, where the lid closes shut. when u are finished scrubbing, close the lid and wait for it to drain. run one additional load using just hot water (no vinegar, baking soda or clothes) and ur washing machine should now be clean.

true safe ingredients to use, yep maybe if u want to change ur washing machine maybe can change to panasonic front lad washer. this washer have active speed wash delivers optimum wash performance in just 38 minutes. and also combine auto tub care function with blueag function. its hygiene not only for ur laundry but also for the washer.

im now confuse on to which to choose because i have 2 options which is LG n panasonic. but i think panasonic is pretty fine for me since 38 minutes is pretty short to wash one time, but how many kg does they support?
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 10:24 am

dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

im now confuse on to which to choose because i have 2 options which is LG n panasonic. but i think panasonic is pretty fine for me since 38 minutes is pretty short to wash one time, but how many kg does they support?
true just short time washing, this washer can load 11kg laundry. lg washer normally associated with energy saving but panasonic also suitable for eco-conscious audience. the product has 3Di inverter that optimize the washing performance and minimize wastage. so u wont waste energy.
Back to top Go down
lau123
lau123

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 11:04 am

directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

yeah because im using top load, apparently its not just one, but its separated where one is for wash and one is for spinning, so it does take a lottt of space. does front load size is smaller or just the same?
top load require bigger space bcs of their large size since they got both washer and dryer, front load only need small space since its only one washer. also this washer have many functions and technology that so good and can help to improve quality of life, shorter washing time, lesser water and energy consumption.
Back to top Go down
dediaty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 1:15 pm

noorfaridahh wrote:
dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

true just short time washing, this washer can load 11kg laundry. lg washer normally associated with energy saving but panasonic also suitable for eco-conscious audience. the product has 3Di inverter that optimize the washing performance and minimize wastage. so u wont waste energy.

ohh 11kg is pretty big for a 38 minutes wash. bcs since im the only person at home currently right, i dont want to waste so much energy..panasonic is pretty good at their electronic i believe. cuz im using their fan now and it's been 4 years already and the condition is like neww
Back to top Go down
directlylaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 1:23 pm

lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

top load require bigger space bcs of their large size since they got both washer and dryer, front load only need small space since its only one washer. also this washer have many functions and technology that so good and can help to improve quality of life, shorter washing time, lesser water and energy consumption.

right. my mom still insists to use the top load bcs its much easier also she have to learn the automatic one since shes used to manual. is it easy for new person to learn to use automatic washing machine? bcs im afraid i cant be home always to teach her stuffs.
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 6:19 pm

dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
dediaty wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

ohh 11kg is pretty big for a 38 minutes wash. bcs since im the only person at home currently right, i dont want to waste so much energy..panasonic is pretty good at their electronic i believe. cuz im using their fan now and it's been 4 years already and the condition is like neww
ya more clothes to wash lesser time to use and save up energy and time and also clean clothes thats make ur laundry days easier. this one gonna be worthyy for their technology.
Back to top Go down
lau123
lau123

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 6:23 pm

directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

right. my mom still insists to use the top load bcs its much easier also she have to learn the automatic one since shes used to manual. is it easy for new person to learn to use automatic washing machine? bcs im afraid i cant be home always to teach her stuffs.
yeah very easy to use since the washer have so many settings so you can just left the laundry to be done. and very easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
directlylaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 6:31 pm

lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

yeah very easy to use since the washer have so many settings so you can just left the laundry to be done. and very easy to understand.

i see. its good then if they make it easy to learn bcs i know it can be confusing for people who are used to manual rightt. maybe i can get her in next year xDD
Back to top Go down
dediaty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 6:35 pm

lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

yah rightt. so i dont have to actually take a look at them for every 10 minutes for it to get done since there'll be a sound coming from it. i almost forgot
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 9:57 am

directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

i see. its good then if they make it easy to learn bcs i know it can be confusing for people who are used to manual rightt. maybe i can get her in next year xDD
this washer is easy to use so you dont have to worry about it. plus with the price its really a good washer to spend for the tech and function. new year new washer :p
Back to top Go down
lau123
lau123

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 10:20 am

dediaty wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

yah rightt. so i dont have to actually take a look at them for every 10 minutes for it to get done since there'll be a sound coming from it. i almost forgot
yeah this one can just left the washer until done. plus this washer is worth to buy bcs of their function and technology. even if got problem the item can easily got under panasonic.
Back to top Go down
directlylaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 2:11 pm

lau123 wrote:
dediaty wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

yeah this one can just left the washer until done. plus this washer is worth to buy bcs of their function and technology. even if got problem the item can easily got under panasonic.

thats so nice cuz if u use the manual one it cn somehow taking so much time and u will be spending most of ur time just cleaning

Last edited by directlylaugh on Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dediaty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 2:14 pm

lau123 wrote:
dediaty wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
lau123 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
miniang wrote:
noorfaridahh wrote:
miniang wrote:

thats great then, but ill for sure survey more or go to nearby store to get to know about panasonic even more. bcs i dont really know about panasonic right, but ur sharing was good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washing machine cleaning   Washing machine cleaning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Washing machine cleaning
Page 1 of 1