SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!

Go down 
+4
directlylaugh
david87
noorfaridahh
2cent
8 posters
AuthorMessage
2cent

Female
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2014-02-27

Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Empty
PostSubject: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Hey you all have the bill problem when using postpaid?? Every month my bill let me get shock. The bill amount was too big. This problem happened a few months. And this plan is for my son. Now i decided to change to a more affordable prepaid as it can help me to control my son limit usage. But he not agree to change to prepaid unless the internet quota that the prepaid provide is more. If change to prepaid i can save my budget. Anyone here got a good recommend for me??
Back to top Go down
noorfaridahh
noorfaridahh

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : renang
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Aiya. Nowadays all the children got this kind of problem. Every day using the phone sure will over the limit. So i think it is the right way to solve your problem. Chang to prepaid plan,. This will help you to control your usage limit and will prevent you from the big amount bill.
Back to top Go down
http://noorfaridahh@yahoo.com
david87

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Deliveryman
Registration date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:36 pm

2cent wrote:
Hey you all have the bill problem when using postpaid?? Every month my bill let me get shock. The bill amount was too big. This problem happened a few months. And this plan is for my son. Now i decided to change to a more affordable prepaid as it can help me to control my son limit usage. But he not agree to change to prepaid unless the internet quota that the prepaid provide is more. If change to prepaid i can save my budget. Anyone here got a good recommend for me??

why not u try to terminate your postpaid?
if u let your kid continue to online for a long period sure will affect his education.

Back to top Go down
http://tanloonghui@yahoo.com.my
directlylaugh

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : plaing badminton
Registration date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:08 am

Celcom? Digi? Hotlink? Xpax? Tunetalk? redone? yes? just choose which you like sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com
2cent

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:26 am

i let my child to use whatsapp or wechat to stay connect with me. especially when they went for tuition. if you totally block your child from accessing internet they will rebel. so what i can do just to control their limit but not force them not to use internet.
Back to top Go down
2cent

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:11 am

directlylaugh wrote:
Celcom? Digi? Hotlink? Xpax? Tunetalk? redone? yes? just choose which  you like sunny

So which one is more to data? can you pls specific for me? Suspect
Back to top Go down
awesome88

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : students
Registration date : 2014-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:14 pm

anyone hear about Magic Sim? Magic sim now offer data free call and sms when you reload.
Actually the free data can let your children use for necessary usage and in case not enough of data you can subscribe extra data with affordable price.

Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Capture00000000_zps7up5xaih
Back to top Go down
http://awesome-88@outlook.com
onemajorleak

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Students
Registration date : 2014-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:01 am

my son just help me to migrate my plan to magic sim plan. now i am using this magic sim plan and i no need to purchase extra internet as i can enjoy the freebies and it is enough for me as i seldom use the internet. it is nice.
Back to top Go down
kakaw

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:37 pm

if you want to carry forward data u need to make sure your credit not expire.
This is what i heard from my friend.
All the unused data will be waive if the credit has expired and not reload in time to active the line

Back to top Go down
http://lonely_han1995@hotmail.com
awesome88

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : students
Registration date : 2014-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:18 pm

kakaw wrote:
if you want to carry forward data u need to make sure your credit not expire.
This is what i heard from my friend.
All the unused data will be waive if the credit has expired and not reload in time to active the line

this issue can be prevent by reload in advance before the credit expire. this also can make sure that your line is active for the emergency call if you reload before the credit expire date.
Back to top Go down
http://awesome-88@outlook.com
directlylaugh

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : plaing badminton
Registration date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:50 am

2cent wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
Celcom? Digi? Hotlink? Xpax? Tunetalk? redone? yes? just choose which  you like sunny

So which one is more to data? can you pls specific for me? Suspect

I would suggest you the xpax and digi if you need a prepaid that more to data two of this are quite good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com
lau123
lau123

Female
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : badminton
Registration date : 2013-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 pm

No matter use postpaid or prepaid also same. Kids are very clever ,they know any way to access internet even though limit their usage.
Back to top Go down
http://familyer@outlook.com
2cent

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:59 pm

this magic sim seem might be a good choice for me as it is affordable and it is a prepaid that can help me to control my son usage if compare to postpaid plan. i will go to the outlet soon for more details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!   Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to change to prepaid lah. This postpaid cause me many problem!
Page 1 of 1