SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dycam111

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : badminton
Registration date : 2013-07-20

3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!! Empty
PostSubject: 3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!   3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 am

Jay Chou OPUS JAY 2013 WORLD TOUR concert going to held at Putra Indoor Stadium on August. Anyone here buy the ticket already? I really cant wait for the concert and i know i cannot miss this time. Anyone know the 3D themes for this concert? Can share some info here? 
Back to top Go down
jomthai

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : manager
Registration date : 2013-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!   3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:10 am

Hello, I his fans too. I still haven got the ticket leh…..where to get cheap ticket now? Can anyone share what theme will they use for this concert? Will Jolin Tsai appear?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com/jomthai
jintarapom

Female
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : reading
Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: 3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!   3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 am

You are Jay Chou sure fans too? The ticket is selling fast that day la. Because Jay Chou didn’t do concert long time already. Maybe you can try Xpax. You can donwload 2 Jay Chou Call Me Tone and maybe you can win 2 ticket from it. Just try it la. Is a chance there what. Or maybe you can reload and use RM100 with Xpax then can win the ticket worth RM483 to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. As i know , all expenses paid leh. You can serach from their website here

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com/jintarapom
qqshop55

Female
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : sales
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: 3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!   3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:35 am

jintarapom wrote:
You are Jay Chou sure fans too? The ticket is selling fast that day la. Because Jay Chou didn’t do concert long time already. Maybe you can try Xpax. You can donwload 2 Jay Chou Call Me Tone and maybe you can win 2 ticket from it. Just try it la. Is a chance there what. Or maybe you can reload and use RM100 with Xpax then can win the ticket worth RM483 to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. As i know , all expenses paid leh. You can serach from their website here

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou

Is not easy to win the ticket actually. Everyone also want to get it right? But for me, I will give a try too. Hihi!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fecebook.com
dycam111

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : badminton
Registration date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: 3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!   3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:38 am

qqshop55 wrote:
jintarapom wrote:

xpax.com.my/jaychou

Is not easy to win the ticket actually. Everyone also want to get it right? But for me, I will give a try too. Hihi!!!!

No need to pay sure hard to get la. Where got free lunch for that easy. Actually I already buy the concert ticket for Malaysia one. But I also wish to win the ticket to go Hong Kong see his concert. I think sure got something different for every country. Just RM100 to reload with Xpax then can win the trip also. No need paid leh!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!   3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3D Theme concert from Jay Chou 2013, You Cannot Miss this!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SABAH :: Umum :: Ladies Talk-
Jump to: