SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

Topic On Tourism

Go down 
+2
bongingtugarang
Borneo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Borneo
VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator
Borneo

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:37 am

I wonder if there is a slot for Tourism in this SBF. I think there is a demand on this as I realised that there are peoples from outside Malaysia browsing this forum. Why not give it a try? Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
bongingtugarang
Senior SBF
Senior SBF
bongingtugarang

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Yeaaahh....positively, this move can generate curious tourist to enhance their knowledge regarding Sabah. This too can help boost tourism industry in The Land Below The Wind. What do you think Aussie? Are you still with us Aussie? Basketball
Back to top Go down
alphawaves
SBF Mentor
SBF Mentor

Male
Number of posts : 938
Job/hobbies : joomla! addict..
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:34 pm

another one..why dont we put some pictures of sabahan interesting places here. perhaps it would be an attractions for them to visit sabah!
Back to top Go down
http://asiamistik.forumotion.com
Admin
SBF Admin
SBF Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:22 am

Ok, just create a new topic on Tourism and post your pictures there. Have a nice day trying!
Back to top Go down
https://sabah.forumotion.com
Aussie
Aussie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:05 am

I am still with you...

I would love to see some 'Tourist' information on here...

Some photos and suggestions of interesting places to see and stay.

Not just the usual places that tour companies take people to, but some different places that really show the local culture.

I am planning another holiday in Sabah next year so I will be reading this with interest.

Oh, and if you want to attract and inform tourists... you will have to post information in English lol! then I can read it !
Back to top Go down
Aussie
Aussie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:55 pm

OK.. another thought...

What about a topic on Food and cooking!!

I LOVE food, and I love to cook !!

I also love to collect and try out new recipes...

Someone needs to tell me how to cook Rendang, either Beef or Chicken...

I often cook Thai and Indian meals for my family... we love asian style cooking and grow a lot of our own herbs, spices and vegetables.

Fresh is best!
Back to top Go down
Borneo
VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator
Borneo

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:53 am

Yes, I agree with you Aussie regarding the topic on Food and Cooking. Then, may be everybody will share everybodys recipes whetherr its Asian or Western food. What do you think of this alpha and bushido? Cool
Back to top Go down
karasumbang
karasumbang

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : tiakaraja
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:10 pm

It seems like Tourism is not important part of our agenda here. Few post been seen here lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic On Tourism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic On Tourism   Topic On Tourism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic On Tourism
Page 1 of 1