SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

the view of tanjung aru beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Travel
Registration date : 2008-06-05

the view of tanjung aru beach Empty
PostSubject: the view of tanjung aru beach   the view of tanjung aru beach Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:27 am

hey ualss........try to think deep....y less people come to tanjung aru beach?........in my opinion y the people dint come to tanjung aru beach is beacuse of
1. no activities that they can do in tanjung aru beach
2. Tanjung aru beach was polluted by the plastic and rubbish...
3. no travel agent company want to bring the tourist to enjoy the beautiful sunset and sunrise...

so we should do something to improve the tourism industry and make tanjung aru beach more usefull such as...
1.provfide the best activities such as sunbath,watersport activities and spa& massage......based on my experience in pattaya thailand....its a huge number of tourist in pattaya beach..start from 9am to 10 pm..in the morning they do watersport activities..in the noon they do the sunbath and evening they do watersport activity again...in ningt they make a night party...
2. the travel company should create the tanjung aru beach package.......and promote it to local tourist and international tourist..
3.everybody should have responsible to take care the tanjung aru beach....
4.give a ceramah to student in primary school and secondry school.......about the Tanjung aru beach
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caroldanieallafernandez
Monkey
SBF Advisor
SBF Advisor
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 1370
Job/hobbies : ..
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: the view of tanjung aru beach   the view of tanjung aru beach Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:36 am

basicly, people will choose the safety place to go around. Long time didn't visit the Tanjung Aru Beach, I wonder how it is look like. Question
Back to top Go down
http://jiwang.la/ratu17
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: i still beleive.......that tanjung aru beach have a potential to attract the tourist   the view of tanjung aru beach Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 am

i believe that the tanjung aru beach still have the chance to attract tourist .......its the best place in kk to view the sunset and sunrise...
it just i dunnow what should i do to give a new life to this beach....huhu..some more the people that go to tanjung aru beach just threw the rubbish in the beach area.....
im so dissapointed..with this type of people....
huhu
Back to top Go down
Monkey
SBF Advisor
SBF Advisor
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 1370
Job/hobbies : ..
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: the view of tanjung aru beach   the view of tanjung aru beach Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:43 am

Lady_Evarna wrote:
i believe that the tanjung aru beach still have the chance to attract tourist .......its the best place in kk to view the sunset and sunrise...
it just i dunnow what should i do to give a new life to this beach....huhu..some more the people that go to tanjung aru beach just threw the rubbish in the beach area.....
im so dissapointed..with this type of people....
huhu

reconstruction. I visit the Crocodile farm in Tuaran twice last year, Impian Jadi also twice this year. Never feel bored.Why?Bcoz the scenery, landskap, infrastructure and well manage.For next holiday, we are planning to visit National Park. When I suggest to got to the TAB, they said..that is the last choice.
I think you need to promote the TAB more often through media, local radio station,banner etc. About the rubbish, you need more trashbine, wastebin, dustbin...coz ppl come to TAB with lots of food. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jiwang.la/ratu17
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: why not....do some changes...   the view of tanjung aru beach Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:02 am

huhu.....last time everyone wanted to enjoy their weekend in tanjung aru beach since the place have been poluted nobody want to go there anymore bcoz its not that clean anymore..and now people are focusing to the another beach..if everyone do the same thing............try to imagine what will be happen to all beach in sabah?.......
save TAB before become critical situation such as Port Dickson Beach.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the view of tanjung aru beach   the view of tanjung aru beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the view of tanjung aru beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SABAH :: Umum :: Sabah Nature & Environment-
Jump to: