SABAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SABAH

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Selamat datang ke SBF, laman web berinfo dan membina minda rakyat Sabah ke arah perkongsian idea serta penggalakan pembangunan minda individu secara positif. Terdapat topik popular dalam forum ini yang hanya boleh diakses oleh ahli berdaftar sahaja. Semua lagu yang terdapat dalam laman web ini merupakan promosi sahaja. Sila ke kedai yang berhampiran untuk mendapatkan lagu tersebut. Semua post yang tidak sesuai atau melanggar peraturan berforum juga akan dipadam serta-merta demi menjaga nama baik SBF. Selamat berforum. Terima kasih. Admin SBF

AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk

Go down 
+5
skyjetj
Admin
Borneo
Monkey
Lady_Evarna
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Travel
Registration date : 2008-06-05

AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Empty
PostSubject: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:14 am

hey ualls.....dont u think we should make something about this parit..in my opinion we should make this parit/longkang as one of attraction in sabah......i have one idea which is make a flood market every morning and evening...same like thailand............based on my experience ...the thais sold their local product in the sampan(something like boat la)....
and at the same time i also enjoy the shopping activity......so y not we do the same like thailand.......make a flood market....and help the local people to sale their product not only that.....the pendayung sampan also can enjoy the benefit because....they bring the visitor /tourist to shop at the flood market....so please think about it....
this is just an idea.........daripada we biarkan the parit as a useless place ...better we make the parit as one of attraction in kk city which is the flood market.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caroldanieallafernandez
Monkey
SBF Advisor
SBF Advisor
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 1370
Job/hobbies : ..
Registration date : 2008-06-03

AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Empty
PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:28 am

Lady_Evarna wrote:
hey ualls.....dont u think we should make something about this parit..in my opinion we should make this parit/longkang as one of attraction in sabah......i have one idea which is make a flood market every morning and evening...same like thailand............based on my experience ...the thais sold their local product in the sampan(something like boat la)....
and at the same time i also enjoy the shopping activity......so y not we do the same like thailand.......make a flood market....and help the local people to sale their product not only that.....the pendayung sampan also can enjoy the benefit because....they bring the visitor /tourist to shop at the flood market....so please think about it....
this is just an idea.........daripada we biarkan the parit as a useless place ...better we make the parit as one of attraction in kk city which is the flood market.......

the water is clean or not? Flood market? so, the customers also need to use sampan lah?by btw is it really a PARIT? just imagine the things you can found inside it and the smell you get from it Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://jiwang.la/ratu17
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: its not difficult to handle that   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:50 am

For ur guys information Thais parit more worst than our....but they manage it with good..
if we do the same things like thailand.........sure we can
last time the japanesse go and clean the parit ..
y not sabahan people go and clean the parit everyday or every week...
maybe the student also can do this as their school project..
and if i not wrong the smk sanzac success to kitar semula the air kotor.........from the washroom.......and the air kitar again....
Back to top Go down
Borneo
VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator
Borneo

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:30 am

Lady_Evarna wrote:

Wah, I like this idea converting dumping ground to popular tourist attraction just like what they did in Thailand. But, make sure we came across with our proposal such as to prevent people from throwing rubbish etc to stop littering these rivers or stream just what the kampung folk did at Kg Kibambangan in Penampang. For you knowledge Lady, DBKK has their own Lanscaping department.

Well, there's no harm in trying as long as it can boost tourism in Sabah especially generating domestic and foreign tourist to Sabah.
Back to top Go down
Borneo
VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator
Borneo

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:31 am

( Oh, welcome to SBF Lady, mind to join us at New Members Introduction ) flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
SBF Admin
SBF Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:00 am

Good idea! Welcome onboard Evarna! Enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
https://sabah.forumotion.com
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: WhErE tHe FlOOd MaRkEt BeGIN   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:09 am

thanks ayway...well this idea come when i saw huge number of tourist went to flood market in bangkok.....I really shock ...and one of the local people said last time the place was really dirty and smelly.......after they give a new life to that place........the flood market became the attraction place in thailand....hehe......
Back to top Go down
skyjetj
skyjetj

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 am

What about the water level there in Bangkok Evarna, or is it just like the river they got like in Kucing? Does the high or low tide effect the water level there in Bangkok? I am just concerned about the safety of the people.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 am

im not so sure about the water level..but during the wet season they will closed the we market..according to my lecturer.......
so the best time to shop at the flood market is actually during the low tide.........
Back to top Go down
Junkers 109
Junkers 109

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Lady_Evarna wrote:
thanks ayway...well this idea come when i saw huge number of tourist went to flood market in bangkok.....I really shock ...and one of the local people said last time the place was really dirty and smelly.......after they give a new life to that place........the flood market became the attraction place in thailand....hehe......

Hmmm.. theres a diffference between wastewater drains and stormdrains , i certainly hope you meant stormdrains.. but in personal opinion I'm sorry i dont quite agree with the matter clown clown of turning a drain into a tourist attraction BUT! we coud make it clean enough so people can fish there..

The river's of cities ...the drains... thats an interesting concept nontheless, to bring our drains to life but that youd have to post in the environmental section hehe afro

just my two cents
Back to top Go down
Monkey
SBF Advisor
SBF Advisor
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 1370
Job/hobbies : ..
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:56 am

Junkers 109 wrote:
Lady_Evarna wrote:

Hmmm.. theres a diffference between wastewater drains and stormdrains , i certainly hope you meant stormdrains.. but in personal opinion I'm sorry i dont quite agree with the matter clown clown of turning a drain into a tourist attraction BUT! we coud make it clean enough so people can fish there..

The river's of cities ...the drains... thats an interesting concept nontheless, to bring our drains to life but that youd have to post in the environmental section hehe afro

just my two cents

Agree. the 'longkang' sounds dirty. No
Back to top Go down
http://jiwang.la/ratu17
akinabalu
SBF Moderator
SBF Moderator
akinabalu

Male
Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 pm

I like this idea but one thing for sure is that the river or longkang must be clean and the authority must do something about this.
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Senior SBF
Senior SBF
blueberry

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:05 am

ba menangkap ikan la kmu sana..nanti tetangkap buaya hehe.. flower
Back to top Go down
akinabalu
SBF Moderator
SBF Moderator
akinabalu

Male
Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 am

I suggest that Evarna, make a poll on this matter.
Back to top Go down
hot_mama
SBF Supersenior
SBF Supersenior
hot_mama

Female
Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : Kuli .... / Gossip ....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:09 am

Ewwwww ... how gross. Anyway my personal opinion I don't agree lah .. turning a parit to a tourist attraction. Well ya in Thailand they are famous with their River Market ... but do u know how dirty it is? The river they use are the same river ppl use to throw away their "junks" .. so just imagine eating on a river (no matter how nice your food is) but with the surrounding & smell?? Gosh ... I cannot imagine ...

Anyway ... we might be able to clean the parit & do something to make it nicer .. But do u know who will go and sell ka? For sure all the PTI .. of course ! For they are well known with their sampan and etc.... So it's not a tourist attraction anymore... but pain in the a**

Huhuhu ... so i don't think its a good idea in Sabah .. Maybe in Thailand but definitely not in Sabah 🐷 🐷
Back to top Go down
hot_mama
SBF Supersenior
SBF Supersenior
hot_mama

Female
Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : Kuli .... / Gossip ....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:12 am

blueberry wrote:
ba menangkap ikan la kmu sana..nanti tetangkap buaya hehe.. flower

Bah jaga Berry nanti tertangkap buaya darat ... hehehe land crocodile Laughing 🐷
Back to top Go down
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:43 am

well..since many of u not really agree with this idea......
we should think something to replace this idea..huhu
Back to top Go down
Borneo
VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator
Borneo

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Yup!...Let us think another option replacing your idea Evarna. What about something like sporting activities, fishing may be as suggested by other members? Hehehe...I can.t help thinking how the fish survived the stinky 'Parit Juta' hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 am

well...its just an idea...hehe.....dun worry bout that...hehe...but im a bit disappointed when the japanesse go to parit and Clean the parit..and the local people....they just watch it...huhu..

unfortunately im not in kk......if im in kk that time......for sure i will join the japanesse to clean the parit .....
huhu....
Back to top Go down
Borneo
VIP Moderator
VIP Moderator
Borneo

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 am

Lady_Evarna wrote:
well...its just an idea...hehe.....dun worry bout that...hehe...but im a bit disappointed when the japanesse go to parit and Clean the parit..and the local people....they just watch it...huhu..

unfortunately im not in kk......if im in kk that time......for sure i will join the japanesse to clean the parit .....
huhu....

Really? When is it the Japs cleaning the parit? Where were you then? scratch
Back to top Go down
Lady_Evarna
Lady_Evarna

Female

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 am

i was in aussie be4 ...i just heard this from my best friend when she post me news about kk...................nda pasti la when diorang p kasi bersih but few years ago la...sa rasa.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk   AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AbOut ThE pARIT jUTa.......(dunnow what is the name of the big parit or longkang near by the national museum and station bus kk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SABAH :: Umum :: Travel & living-
Jump to: